Bali – Lembongan – Bali, 1 Day
One Day Cruise Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan is an small Island in south east coast of Bali. The island is popular with surfers for the 3 breaks (Playgrounds, Shipwrecks and Lacerations), day cruise people and overnight tourists. Offering magical white sand beaches with clear blue waters, fish saturated coral reefs and superb views across the ocean of Mount Agung on Bali. This is the watersports capital with great snorkelling and diving, fantastic surfbreaks, topsport for fishing and nature at it's best.
Nusa Lembongan has several thousand locals, engaged in seaweed farming activities as well as serving tourist needs. Similarities to the Bukit Peninsula create a quiet environment, ideal for relaxation.
Bali Sea Safari Cruises gave package to Lembongan Island by Phinisi Cruises. Here, you enjoy until late afternoon a range of water activities like snorkeling, fishing, diving and we also offer a facultative land tour to seaweeds farming and an underground historical house on the nearby island.
Price Charter per Boat:
- 11-20 pax - PR USD 3,000,00
- 21-30 pax - PR USD 3,500,00
- Morning and afternoon tea/snacks
- Lunch buffet
- Guide village tour
- Full AC karaoke room
- Banana boat, canoe
- Snorkling equipment
Transferred from your hotel and embarkation to Sea Safari in Benoa Harbour. Departure at 09.00. Welcome drink will be offered. You are free to use the accomodation for resting.
After cruising through the Badung Strait for more than three hours, you then arrive in Nusa Lembongan, a small-sized, neighbouring island of Bali that is known for its amazing underwater world.
Here, you enjoy until late afternoon a range of water activities like snorkeling, fishing, diving and we also offer a facultative land tour to seaweeds farming and an underground historical house on the nearby the island.
Lunch and Dinner will be served onboard. Tea time will also be served onboard in between the activities. At evening, we set off a relaxing trip back to Benoa Harbour. Journey with Sea Safari Cruises has ended but memory lives on.
Facilities and Services onboard:
- Air- conditioned cabins with private bathroom
- A tray of toiletries in each cabin
- Dining room
- 24 hours tea and coffee making facilities
- Vegetarian food available on request
- Easy access swim/boarding platform
- Fresh water on deck shower
- Bar, Laundry
- Computer with Adobe Photoshop application
- TV, Karaoke & DVD entertainment units
- Complete scuba dive equipment (Only available when there is an advance booking for diving with a minimum of 2 divers.)
- Snorkel and fishing equipment
These rates are inclusive of:
- Full-board accommodation & meals
- Tea/coffee, spring water, tea-time snacks
- Certified Tour Guided
- Certified Dive Master (Only available when there is an advance booking prior to the cruise with a minimum of 2 divers.)
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Use of snorkeling and fishing gear
- Transfer to & from airport/major hotels in Sanur, Kuta and Nusa Dua only
- Harbor and anchor fees
These rates do not include:
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Personal travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- Scuba diving with / without equipment hire : USD 60/person/day
- Only available when there is an advance booking prior to the cruise with a minimum of 2 divers.